Monday, June 2, 2008

2.3

It wasn't my first kiss. Not even my first kiss with HIM.

And BEST kiss? Oh god, that's a terrible thought.

But it's the kiss that comes to mind right now.

Have you ever had sex with someone you hate? I don't mean sex with someone you don't give a shit about, or sex with a f*ck buddy. I'm talking about sex with someone you HATE.

I never imagined it before. It just never occurred to me that anyone would willingly do that, much less me.

I had stopped kissing him a while ago. In a weird, f*cked up way, having sex with him was ok, but kissing him wasn't. Not when I felt such resentment. F*cking seemed less personal, you know?

We were having sex one day - and just so you know, he was SHIT in bed. Not because he didn't have skills, but because he was a selfish prick. He liked finishing an hour later and patting himself on the back for being such a stud. Never mattered to him that I was pinned beneath him desperately praying that he'd finish SOON. It was all about him and what made him swagger, what he could brag about to his asshole friends.

I know. This begs the question, why was I f*cking him at all? I wish I knew. All I can say is that sometimes, things just don't make any f*cking sense.

Well, like I was saying, this one time we were having sex and he got pissed that I was avoiding his mouth. That surprised me. Not like he'd ever noticed before. He was all about his dick and where he could stick it.

So he was pissed off, and forced his tongue in my mouth. I didn't like it, but then I thought that maybe he'd finish faster and I could get some sleep.

But that's when it got weird. I was so angry at him, for so many reasons, but it had been a long time since we kissed. And Jesus, I got wet. I didn't WANT to. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction. But I couldn't help it. I came, for the first time in months, with his tongue in my mouth.

I don't think this is the kind of story you are looking for, is it?

No comments: